The Kiawah Island Club is an exclusive private membership club available to property owners on Kiawah Island. It is located just 25 miles south of historic Charleston, South Carolina. On behalf of your sponsoring Member, we are delighted to have you as a guest of The Kiawah Island Club and we hope the information below will make your visit more enjoyable during your stay.
All guests shall be designated as either Accompanied Guests or Sponsored Guests. A Sponsored Guest is defined as a Member's guest who is not accompanied by the Member. All other guests of a Member shall be Accompanied Guests.
Accompanied Guests and Sponsored Guests may not use the Club's recreational facilities more than two (2) times a month not to exceed six (6) times per Membership year, exclusive of Member/guest events and other tournament play organized by the Club.
• EXTENDED FAMILY SPONSORED GUEST(S)
- Comprised of adult children, daughters/son-in-laws, grandchildren, and parents.
- Members are allowed to sponsor a maximum of four (4) guests for four (4) days.
- Facility usage fee is $10.00 per guest, per day at The Beach Club, Marsh House, and The Sports Pavilion.
• NON-FAMILY SPONSORED GUEST(S)
- Members are allowed to sponsor a maximum of four (4) guests for two (2) days.
- NOT permitted to utilize the Club on weekend days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) or seven days surrounding the following major holidays: Easter, Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
- Access to The Marsh House, The Beach Club beach, locker rooms, and pool are NOT permitted Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Facility usage fee is $15.00 per guest, per day at The Beach Club, Marsh House, and The Sports Pavilion.
Guest cards are to be picked up by the Member or guest, from Member Services, located on the second floor of the River Course Clubhouse at 10 River Course Lane. Their office is open Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Included with the guest cards, you will find several policy reminders, helpful phone numbers, and the current month's Club Calendar of events.
Please contact Member Services if you need assistance in planning your visit or during your time on Kiawah by calling or texting 843.768.6120 or email MemberServices@Kiawah.com.
The Kiawah Island Club allows limited use of smartphones for the purpose of email, internet access, text messaging, video/camera, and multimedia only. Smartphones may not be used to make or receive phone calls at any Club facility. Telephones are available at all Club facilities or you may make a call in the Club venue’s parking area. We ask that you, family members, and guests keep your smartphone on silent/vibrate mode while on Club premises.
Dining Dress Code Policy
Cassique | The Beach Club | River Room | Tom's | Marsh House
- Casual, golf, or tennis attire is appropriate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Collared shirts are required for men.
- Swimwear, tank tops, plain t-shirts, and cover-ups are not acceptable in any Clubhouse.
- Denim is permissible at The Beach Club and Marsh House only. Colored and white denim are acceptable at all other Club facilities.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times while inside any Club facility. Plastic flip-flops or other similar footwear is only permitted by the pool or the locker rooms at The Beach Club and Marsh House.
- Spiked golf shoes are not permitted to be worn in any Clubhouse or facility.
- Hats are not permitted to be worn in any Clubhouse.
Sports Dress Code Policy
Cassique | River Course | The Sports Pavilion
- GOLF: Collared shirts, golf shorts (no more than four inches above the knee), slacks, skirts, and blouses are acceptable; soft spikes only.
- TENNIS: Proper tennis attire and regulation tennis shoes are required.
All caddie fees (Members and guests) include gratuities. It is at the Member's discretion to offer additional gratuities based on the caddie's performance. Prior to 3:00 p.m., Caddies/Forecaddies will be required for each guest when there are more guests than members in the group. All Unaccompanied Guest play will require caddies/forecaddies.
A starting time may be booked by a Sponsored Guest no more than 48 hours in advance by calling the respective course: Cassique, 843.768.5752 or River Course, 843.768.5715.
The Kiawah Island Club is a cash-free facility. The sponsoring Member's account number will be used for all purchases, including dining. A gratuity will be automatically included for all wait staff, caddies, and spa attendants/therapists and will be billed directly to the Membership account. Cash tipping is discouraged.