Leave all the work to us. Our experienced and dedicated staff is on-site and available to lend their knowledge and expertise from dining reservations to planning a complete island vacation itinerary. We offer exceptional services and an exclusive and unmatched level of customized service and personalized attention to ensure your experience at the Club is truly memorable.
River Course Clubhouse
10 River Course Lane, Second Floor
Monday - Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Dining reservation assistance
- Activity reservations for GoKiawah and GoKids Programming, Boating, Paddling/Kayking, Local Tours, and more!
- Arrange transportation to and from the Charleston International or Executive Aiports, Downtown Charleston, and surrounding areas (Savannah, Myrtle Beach, Beaufort, etc.)
- Provide a recommended list of guest services
- Assist with where to stay, what to do, and where to dine on and off Island
For more information on recommended services, please contact Member Services at 843.768.6120 or MemberServices@Kiawah.com.
- Home services
- Pool care
- Car and boat repair
- Private chef and catering
- Transportation Services
- Pet services
- Bike rentals
- Cleaning services
- Dining and event reservations for the Club
- Sporting Club bookings
- Boat reservations
- Local, activities, events, and tours
- Transportation through Charleston Style Limo
- GoKiawah and GoKids programming